Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eating Different Food?





Today is the first day of the chickens eating the seperate food. This has been delayed a little while becuse of the rain that has been falling the last week. Three more coops have been delivered and we have tweeked them so that they are water proof. Quade is eating the chicken pellets, Kurtey is eating food scraps and Dane is eating the cracked corn. Quade is now weighing 3170 grams, which means hes put on 1015 grams. Kurtley is 3370 grams, which means hes put on 369 grams. Lastly Dane is 2135 grams, which means hes put on 142 grams. Here are the pictures from day 4.






2 comments:

  1. I think this is looking good. I look forward to see more reports on your task BBI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to know what food scraps Kurtey is eating? Do they contain any of the ingredients the others are eating?

    ReplyDelete